Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Comcast 4, me 0

Looks like comcast was not able to find any of their seires 1 Two turner DVR set top boxes so I will not be getting one. I asked if they had any updated information regarding when the "PATCH" was supposed to be out but she said she didn't know anything other than they knew about the problem and were working on getting a fix out as soon as possible. She asked if their was anything else she could do and I said she could give me a credit for my trouble. Which she promptly did.
I have read elsewere (Google rocks!) that others have been able to make this problem occur less often by unplugging their DVRs for a few minutes and letting them reload. I think I will try that tonight. Having to watch all the shows I'm intrested in when they air is cutting into my computer gaming time BIG TIME. Can't have that. My clan needs me!

No comments: