Thursday, May 05, 2005

SMS Goodness

I love SMS. I love my Pocket PC Phone. SMS on my Pocket PC phone rocks. There are a few apps out that make SMS on a Pocket PC work even better.

PocketMonkey's SMSPro
I've posted about this one before. I just downloaded the new version after almost a month of not using the app. (long story) Low and behold the latest version is amazing. The programmer has really smoothed out the interface and is working on adding features.

Check it out the following forums to learn more about SMSPro and it's latest features. You might even be able to get a beta version of this great app.

SMSPro Forums at PocketMonkey.net

DND
Here is another cool sounding app I have learned of. DND (Do Not Disturb) will send an SMS message of your choosing to people when you miss there call. The app sounds feature rich, usable, and very configuable. A trial is available but seems limited to 3 missed call SMS messages.

DND at jgui.net

No comments: