Saturday, March 19, 2005

Just to be clear here..

My statements previously regarding Living Wills was just that a statement regarding Living Wills. I was not trying to make a statement regarding whether Terri's feeding tube should be removed or not. From what I have learned, Terri is not in a vegetated State. From what I've read she may even be able to eat without the tube if she would be allowed to receive the therapy she has been denied. Who has denied this therapy? Her husband, for over 10 years now. Here is a link to a site where you can learn the facts behind Terri's story.

Terri Schindler-Schiavo Foundation


When your done here is a site a Google search on Living Wills found for me. Looks like you have to tailor any Living Will or Advance Directive document to the State Law for the State you are living in. Which means if you move you will have to update your document.

No comments: