Thursday, December 02, 2004

Verizon's "Can you here me now" Guy

Is there anyone else that wants to punch this guy right in the nose?  I am so mad at Verizon over the poor signal I get at work that I seriously think about it if I every passed this guy in public.  It didn't use to be this way Verizon must have changed something in the area of town where I work.  My phone (and all other Verizon phones as the office) is/are useless for voice calls and only 50% useful for data.  People who know me know that I hate to repeat myself.  Just imagine me having to repeat myself 20 times a day cause of my phone signal!  Just ask me wife and son what I do whenever I see a Verizon Commercial.  Can you hear me now? No I Can't hear you cause your signal at my office sucks!

Fix it Verizon!


No comments: