Monday, March 24, 2008

Why I ride?

In case you haven't read some of my older posts you may not know that I use a scooter as my main form of transportation. I have been doing so for the past year. (It helps that I live in Florida!) To be honest most scooterist would consider my Burgman 650 as more a motorcycle than scooter. This is based on it's size, engine displacement, and capabilities. (Full size bike, 650 cc, capable of reaching 110mph, etc)



Now why do I ride a scooter?


Am I trying to do my part to save the environment? Not the main reason, not even in a list of my top 5 reasons I ride, but I don't mind that I am helping.


So here are my reason's I ride:




1) 42 mpg city, 55 mpg highway, $$$


2) Ridding a scooter is FUN!

3) The ride to and from work relaxes me, it might take a few minutes but it does!

4) It Makes me appreciate the weather and where I live.

5) It REALLY IS FUN!

No comments: