Friday, June 10, 2005

Tim's Online Photo Gallery

My best friend has spured me into picking up one of my old hobbies but with a new twist. I was into photography in a big way as a teenager and stayed with it for a while as a young man. Loved taking pictures but could never afford to process them! Now I don't have to. I've picked up a Canon EOS Digital Rebel SLR. It has all the bell and whistles of my old film camera but is DIGITAL and therefore doesn't cost me anything to see my pictures!

I am currently using my old MSN Spaces blog to be my Online Gallery for now. I believe with it's current settings I have to give you permission to entery my gallery. If you think I've already given you such permissions follow the link to check out some of my pics!

Check out my new Online Gallery!

No comments: